Imagine a life with lasting health, abundant energy and genuine joy.
Enhance your well being with a safe, natural and effective medicine that will help you improve your health and thrive in your life.
- Are you tired of being overwhelmed with the basic tasks of your day to day life?
- Are you frustrated that your health issues are stopping you from having the life you want and deserve?
- Are you looking for a natural, safe and effective method to aid you in feeling healthier and having more energy?
If so, call me today at 610 668 1114 for a complimentary 15 minute consultation or to schedule your inital appointment.
I look forward to helping you get healthy.
Ruth Fletcher, R.OM., M.Ac., Dipl.Ac.
What sets Pottstown Acupuncture Apart From Other Practitioners of Oriental Medicine?
1. A comprehensive intake is completed during the initial session, with a full exploration of past and current health issues. All results are clearly communicated to you.
2. I love what I do and I am devoted to top quality patient care.
3. Developing a therapeutic relationship with the client is important at Pottstown Acupuncture. I take time with you to hear your concerns: 1.5 to 2 hours in the first visit and 60 minute follow-ups.
4. I educate you about what’s wrong, why and how it can be healed according to Chinese medical principles.
5. When you get acupuncture treatments, at no extra charge, I give nutritional counseling, herbal consulting, cupping and moxibustion as needed.
6. All of my herbs are GMP certified, safe and effective.
7. You can speak to me, the owner of Pottstown Acupuncture, directly about your needs. I can be reached via the phone or by email if you have any questions in regard to your treatment process.
8. Your treatment is personally tailored to your needs. Many acupuncturists use the same protocols on all of their patients. At Pottstown Acupuncture, your treatment specifically reflects your unique individual dynamics.
9. I stay in written or phone contact with other practitioners (such as doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists or psychotherapists) to provide the client with the well rounded care.
10. Evening appointments are available.